Salesdart™ product brochures today.
Salesdart, a division of "Salesdart, Inc."
16 Monmouth Street
Red Bank, NJ 07701
Toll Free: 646-233-2555
At Salesdart, we realize
every industry has specific goals and specific challenges
to overcome revenue targets when selling. To address these
special needs, Salesdart has designed and deployed industry-specific
sales and marketing solutions that allow organizations to
achieve their goals more efficiently and at a lower cost.
Under our “Gets Vertical” program, Salesdart has
created more than 24 targeted industry-specific sales and
This will allow Salesdart to partner with your organization
mounting targeted, measurable, and cost-effective direct sales
campaigns to communicate your message to the people who need
to hear it. We will organize and execute a campaign that takes
your company to the next level by building awareness of your
products, services, and value proposition within targeted
Our Salesdart’s Gets Vertical Campaigns include:
- Strategic planning and the use of our campaign templates
for a select business to
business executive’s audience for your products and
services being sold.
- Use of our sales processes and methodology to executed
a theme (hype) that changes every 12 weeks (quarterly).
- Weekly covered specific topics that are overlaid through
newsletters, press releases, postcards, webinar, trade shows,
case studies, white papers, telephone pitches, scripts and
voices messages, and email and written letters to the targeted
audience. (Everything that touches the intended audience).
- Intelligence gathering to learn how your clients are buying
and when they are buy.
- Articulate sales forecasting to allow you to move into
As well, these Salesdart Campaign Services includes:
- Lead Generation / Lead Qualification.
- MBA Appointment Setting / Business Development Services.
- Overseas agent relocation where our reps come in house
at your location.
- Content writing and design for press releases, postcards,
- Competitor Intelligence gathering.
- Sales Analysis.
Sales analysis will determine:
- Length of your sales cycles (both actual and desired).
- Efforts and costs required to close deals.
- Number of leads, appointments, client pitches that are
required to close
- Determine the annual sales expectations for a single sales
Read the Full Article
Learn about other Salesdart solutions.